Cross-cultural Webinar on May 18
2-hour "About Japan" Cross-Cultural Webinar
In cooperation with selected members of the Enterprise Europe Network, the EU-Japan Centre organized a cross-cultural webinar to introduce European companies to the basic principles of Japanese business culture.
The goal of the workshops was to prepare European companies for doing business with Japan.
Led by an expert consultant with over twenty years of experience working with Japanese companies, participants learned the following:
• The specificities of Japanese business culture
• How to address the Japanese correctly
• What is the real meaning behind the Japanese’s “Yes”
• How to influence decision making
• How to meet their expectations regarding, among other, information exchanges, quality, and customer services
• Familiarize yourself with Japanese business etiquette
This workshop was targeted to the SME clients of Enterprise Europe Network Partners:
- "Business Support Centre for SMEs - Ruse"
- "Hochschule Zittau/Görlitz",
- "The Science and Technology Park of the University of Rijeka".
• Webinar date: 18 May 2016
• Webinar location: Internet
• Workshop agenda: in following link
The Expert: Olivier Van Beneden, Managing Director - Japan Consulting Office (JCO)