Online pre-departure briefing about ICT mission to Japan
This webinar was only open to participants in our October 2017 "ICT Cluster Mission to Japan"
14 - 18 November EU-level ICT mission to Japan
About the mission
The mission is targeting the ICT sectors and will be organised on the fringes of the “Japan IT Week” (http://www.japan-it.jp/en/aki) which is one of the most largest networking event. Prior to the 3-day fair, the mission will provide EU clusters the opportunity to benchmark with Japanese companies during the "ICT Partnering Event" organized by the Centre with the support of the Japan External Trade Organisation and the Smart IoT Acceleration consortium.
About the online pre-departure briefing
The objective of the online pre-departure briefing is to better prepare the mission participants for future meetings with Japanese potential partners. The time of webinar was Brussels time.
1st session – About the mission
- 9:30 - Introduction (objectives/content of this session)
- 9:35 - Presentation (mission agenda)
- 9:45 - Q & A about the mission
2nd session – Cross-cultural session: “”
- 9:55 – Introduction of Cross-cultural expert
- 10:00 - Cross-cultural presentation
- 10:30 - Q&A session
- 10:35 – Conclusion and useful links
3rd session – Ledcture: "Overview of the ICT sector in Japan"
- 10:40 –Presentation by Mr. Reichow
- 11:15 - Q&A session
- 11:25: Conclusion