Online pre-departure briefing about ICT mission to Japan
This webinar was only open to participants in our November 2016 "ICT Cluster Mission to Japan"
14 - 18 November EU-level ICT mission to Japan
About the mission
The mission lasts 5 days and is composed of market-specific business seminars, group company visits, one-on-one meetings at a targeted trade fair with showcaseing and networking events to maximize opportunities for the EU participants. In addition, the mission will provide EU clusters the opportunity to benchmark with Japanese clusters during a dedicated session. The mission is targeting the ICT sectors and will be organised on the fringes of the “Japan IT Week” (http://www.japan-it.jp/en/aki).
About the online pre-departure briefing
The objective of the 1 1/2 hour online pre-departure briefing was to better prepare the mission participants for future meetings with Japanese potential partners. The time of webinar was Brussels time.
1st session – About the mission
- 9:30 - Introduction (objectives/content of this session)
- 9:35 - Presentation of the mission contents and agenda
- 9:45 - Q & A about the mission
2nd session – Cross-cultural session: “Your first meeting with Japanese”
- 9:55 – Presentation of the expert
- 10:00 - Cross-cultural presentation “Your first meeting with Japanese” (made by an expert)
- 10:30 - Q&A session
- 10:35 – Conclusion and useful links