Apply for the next Biotech mission to Japan
You are an EU SME or a Cluster operating in Biotech sectors; you want to identify key contacts in Japan.
Apply for the Biotech Cluster/SME support mission in Japan organised alongside “BioJapan” Expo in Yokohama (http://www.ics-expo.jp/biojapan).
Unique opportunity for BtoB meetings!
In addition to BioJapan 2017 expo from 11 to 13 October, the European Biotech & Pharma Partnering Event at Senri-Life Science Foundation will take place in Osaka. Pre-arranged B-2-B meetings with companies from Kansai regions will also be organised in collaboration with Osaka Bio Headquarters on Tuesday, 10 October 2017.
Mission dates: 10 - 13 October 2017
Application deadline: Wednesday, 31 May 2017
EU companies and EU clusters active in below R&D activities are invited to send their applications:
- EU Biotech firms involved in:
- Regenerative Medicine
- Pharmaceutical and Medical Devices
- Drug and Drug Discovery (Small-Molecule Drug, Biologics, Vaccine etc.)
- Medical Treatment, Diagnosis
- Bioinformatics and Bio imaging etc.
- EU Biotech firms with an expertise in e-healthcare, wearable for healthy aging to help improve the quality of life of the Silver Society.
- EU Firms which are interested in investing or co-investing in Japan for collaborative R&D or Joint Venture with JP partners;
- Identify relevant key contacts (decision makers, R&D centres, potential business partners etc)
- Establish relationships with potential partners (trade and technology)
- Benefit from face-to-face meetings leading to possible business opportunities
- Gain knowledge about market structure, sector analysis, Japanese business culture and policy
Special support for SMEs and clusters: No tuition fee; participants from SMEs and clusters can apply for a grant of EUR 600 to partially cover their living expenses.
More info on: http://www.eu-japan.eu/events/biotech-cluster-sme-mission
For any other queries and application process, feel free to contact Diane Lula: email@example.com