Boost your R&D team by hosting a top Japanese university student of technical disciplines. Open…
WHO IS YOUR TRAINEE?
Academic background / personnality
- Chosen among Japan's best students
- Level of studies: usually attending a postgraduate course. To apply, he/she must have completed at least the 3rd year undergraduate;
- Faculty/discipline: engineering (mechanical, electrical, electronics, civil, nuclear, etc.) / pharmaceutical, biology, chemistry, biotechnology, physics / metal materials, ceramics / computer science, ICT / architecture / GNSS / production systems....etc.;
- Excellent academic background (academic record, opinion of his/her tutors);
- Personal background: motivation and ability to adapt.
- Knowledge of your working language: Before the traineeship the student will attend a 4-month course in 1 or 2 EU languages, spoken in your company. (The student already speaks English, when applying).
- Knowledge of the European culture: before the traineeship, the student will attend a seminar on European culture and Institutions.
Your company chooses the trainee
- You propose the contents of the traineeship. If suitable students are selected by the Centre, you will make the final decision as to which of them to accept.
WHAT IS Vulcanus in Europe? ||| ELIGIBILITY ||| WHO IS YOUR TRAINEE? ||| FROM THE APPLICATION TO THE MATCH ||| COSTS ||| VISAS AND PERMITS